Terms and Conditions
Lodge is a provider of luxury accommodation, meals, serviced and wildlife
experiences situated in the Dinokeng Game Reserve, Gauteng, South Africa.
You may only use this Website to browse the content, make legitimate booking and shall not use this Website for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings. The content contained in our website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed without explicit written consent from the owner(s).
Any Unauthorised use of this Website and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
The contents of this Website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this Website, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, hereinunder referred to as the "Providers", assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee, or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness, or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues, and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow
this disclaimer to take full effect.
Isinkwe Lodge reserves the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
- 50% Deposit is required to Confirm your booking.
- Minimum stay is two nights per booking.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- 1% Tourism Levy Included.
- Special Rates for children (Cots & Stretchers).
- No Pets Allowed.
- No Trespassing on other properties.
- Noise pollution (i.e music) is prohibited from 21h30 until 06h00 everyday.
- Right of Admission is reserved.
- Minimum of 4 Adults on a Game Drive Vehicle for Game Drives.
- We are experiencing load shedding as per the National grid schedule. Please be patient and enjoy the quiet of the bushveld during these fazes.
- No overcrowding allowed. If, in the opinion of management, more than the stipulated number of persons occupy the unit, you or your party may be required to vacate the unit and leave the premises.
- No day visitors are allowed without the prior approval of management.
- You will be held personally liable for the cost of repairs or replacement of articles, towels, linen and any other arising from any damage (Colorants of hair, makeup or any stain to linen or towels) to or loss of the unit or its contents, or cost incurred by you or your party on account during occupation of the unit and you will be charged/invoiced for such damage or costs to be settled immediately or within 7 days or replacement thereof accordingly. Please note that most lodges charge a refundable breakage deposit for this purpose. Shortages, breakages not reported timeously will be charged to your account on checkout or if discovered after you have checked out.
- No Loud Noise, Firecrackers or intoxication will be tolerated, and management may request you to vacate the unit and leave the premises without any compensation.
- Indemnity: Crimson Bush Lodge and management accepts no liability whatsoever for any injury, death, loss, damage, expense or accident suffered at the lodge or on Game drives and arising from any act of God, nature, war, terrorism, insurrection, riot, boycott, theft, labour action, government action, natural disaster, bad weather or interrupted electrical and water damage.
- Dress Code: You and your party will always be expected to be fully clothed and no nudity or obscenities outside the units will be tolerated and management may request you to vacate the unit and leave the premises without any compensation.
- Swimming pool: No Lifeguard is on duty and children should at all-time be accommodated by parents or guardians on the premises. No glass bottles, glasses are permitted in or around the pool. Guests will always be properly dressed in appropriate swimwear and no nudity or obscene behaviour inside or outside the pool or pool area will be tolerated. Noise levels at the pool should be controlled. No running around the pool, jumping or diving into the pool is allowed and strictly prohibited. No tampering with pool equipment is allowed.